Required Documents for Central Excise Registration
- PAN card copy of the company/firm.
- Address Proof of Business Premises of the company/firm (Electricity Bill / Phone Bill / Gas Bill).
- Ground plan of factory (which should also provide description of boundaries of premises to be registered).
- Details of Property Holding Rights of the registrant (if not self owned then Rent Agreement).
- If Business Premises and Head Office of the company is different then Address Proof of Head Office also.
- PAN card copy of authorized signatory.
- Details of all banks with Bank Statement of last 2 months.
- Certificates of
Customs Registration No.(BIN)
Import Export Code
State Sales Tax No.
Company Index No.
- PAN Card and Address proof of all the directors/partners.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association/Partnership deed
- General power of attorney (in case application is signed by authorize agent)
- List of Major Excisable goods to be Manufacture/Trade.
- List of Major Excisable goods used in Manufacturer/Trade.
- All Documents should be self attested by authorized signatory.