Documents Required for Provident fund
A. For company
- Name of the company
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association with Certificate of Incorporation in case of Pvt Ltd Company.
- Form 5A in duplicate
- Particulars of Directors/ Members- Telephone No ,Address, Email ID
- List of Board of Directors with their residential address and telephone number
- Address proof of all directors
- Details of Authorized Signatory (in case whose is signing in the place of Director)
- ID of Director Pan Card/Election Card / Passport/Driving license
- First invoice raised from the company
- True copy of Board Resolution empowering company representatives as Authorized Signatories.
- In case of limited company you need to submit annual reports since day one otherwise balance sheet and p&l a/c.
B. For partnership firms
- Name of the partnership firm
- Certificate of Registration Firms in case of Partnership firm.
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms
- Id proof of partners Pan card /Election Card / Passport/Driving license
- List of all partners with telephone number and address proof of all partners.
- First invoice raised by the Partnership firms.
C. For Proprietor
- Name of the applicant
- Pan card of applicant
- Id proof of the applicant like Driving license/Passport/Election Card
- Address proof of applicant.
- Certificate of incorporation of the proprietor
- Complete details of the applicant with their residential address and telephone number
D. Society /Trust
- In case of Society, Trust etc, Registration of the organization with concern authority.
- Certificate of incorporation of society/trust.
- Moa and Bye Laws of society and trust.
- Id proof of president and all members of society
- Complete details of president and all members with their complete address and telephone number.
- Pan card of society/trust
E. Common requirements
- First sale bill
- First purchase bill of raw material and machinery
- Coverage Performa
- ST/CST/ Vat Registration certificate if registered with Sales Tax Department
- Central excise registration no.
- Service tax no
- Name of the bankers, address of the bank and name of the responsible for financial affairs.
- Form 5A (in duplicate ) to the commissioner , particulars of all branches and department ,owner ,director, partners if any or any other person who is controlling its affairs within 15 days
- On receipt of form 5A, the commissioner shall verify the particulars submitted and after been satisfied and after been satisfied shall allot an establishment code number.
- A Detailed Application for termed as Performa for coverage
- Balance sheet of first years transaction
- Register maintained for salary and wages and register maintained for recording attendance since day one.
- Record of monthly strength of number of employees.
- Register of salary and wages, all vouchers, all balance sheets from day one to current date of provisional coverage.
- Date of joining of employees, fathers name and date of birth.
- Salary, PF Statement and Bank Account Details of the company/partnership firms/proprietor
- Cross cancelle
Once documents are filed the PF Authorities carry out a physical inspection of the premises and verify all original documents. On satisfaction, the business is granted with a PF allotment letter.